Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oldie But Goodie - Newbie Edition

Happy Oldie But Goodie - 
I dusted off some of these super sweet Baby Peas and whipped up this sweet & simple baby shower card for Glen's cousin & his wift who are expecting twins - ANY DAY NOW......
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Baby Bundle Peas
Papers - Miscellaneous print from my sista paper swap & Kraft, Cardstock from my stash
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Prima Flower (REALLY DUSTED this off - haven't used these in AGES!), BLING, Doodling, Dimensionals, Studio G Sentiment & ColorBox Chalk Ink

Visit The Bug Blog and see what Oldies the other designers dusted off today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min