Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bugaboo Stamps Color Challange

Today we're hosting a Color Challenge at The Bug Blog.
I'm not much of a pastel kind of crafter, so this one was in fact quite a challenge for me!  =)  But then, that's how it's supposed to work, right??
Just a little note for a very special person in our family who has been in and out of the hospital lately.
Image - Bugaboo StampsFlower Vase - Daisy Vase
Papers - Miscellaneous prints and cardstock from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Paper Smooches Sentiment (I'm just LOVIN' the Paper Smooches stamps), Dimensionals, Stickles & Doodling

Visit The Bug Blog and join the Color Challenge FUN!
Heck - you could be one of our WINNERS if you play along!!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min