Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stella Says Sketch at Bugaboo Stamps

So I got to spend yesterday crafty scrappin' and card makin' with my mama and her friend Sue.  
What a great time we had!  Of course, when my mama comes, we always put together some sort of pot lucky kind of dinner.  Sue brought this awesome salad that she got at Costco (baggged salad) that had kale (which I don't eat on a regular basis), broccoli, thinly sliced brussel sprouts, cranberries, pumpkin seeds a few other green lettucy items and poppyseed dressing.  If you can't tell by me describing everything in it, it was FABULOUSLY YUMMY!!!  
Can you guess what my midnight snack was last night?  =)
So, onward to Miss Stella - 
Stella's at it again at The Bug Blog with this weeks Stella Says Sketch challenge!
Here's my take on this week's Stella Sketch - a little St. Patty's Day card for one of the kiddos in the family.



Papers - Doodlebug Design printed paper from YEARS ago & metallic cardstock.
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug, EK Success Border Punch & Nestie
Extras - Stickles, BLING & Dimensionals

Head on over to The Bug Blog and play along with us with this weeks sketch!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love how you have the lady bug coming off the circle. Super cute card.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min