Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Sock Monkey kind of Easter!

Can you believe it's the last Bugaboo Oldie But Goodie Thursday in March?  Holy Easter - where did the month go??
So I whipped up this little cutie for my nephew's first Easter - I just love these little monkeys!

Can I tell you - Easter is MY FAVORITE Candy Holiday - yep, CANDY HOLIDAY!
Enter - Cadbury Creme Eggs and Cadbury Mini Eggs
Kind of a problem when you're counting calories - KWIM?

Well, enough blah blah blah - how about this adorable little card =)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Sock Monkey - Easter
Papers - Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Studio G Sentiment, Stazon jet Black Ink, Stickles, Dimensionals and Miscellaneous Felt Egg I inherited in an embellie swap.

Ready for Easter?  Happy Cadbury Mini Egg eatin'!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe! That is really cute, Min! Have a Happy Easter......and stay away from those eggs, girl!! You've been working so hard! (I didn't even buy any Easter candy this year - I can't even believe it, myself!!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min