Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine's Day.....

ALL MONTH LONG around our house (or at least at my blog).
We have so many special kiddos that we send Heart Day cards to, I have to give everyone's card a day in the spotlight!

So, for today's Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo, I had to share this Valentine Jar.  It's not a really OLD - Oldie, but it's got just the right amount of dust on it.  I just LOVE the jars like this that Jodie has created.  I'm hoping for another one for St. Patty's day (if I'm lucky of course)!  =)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Valentine Jar
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin & 6x6 V-day pads
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Ribbon from my scrappy bucket and Dimensionals

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min