Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Humor Me Wednesday at Bugaboo

We've got a few Ha Ha Humor Me Wednesday Holidays this week - however, I've decided to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day that was this past Sunday.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Flower Water Cans - Tulip Can
Paper - Miscellaneous papers from my stash & kraft
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Candi, Dimensionals and Ribbon

Head on over to The Bug Blog and check out what some of the other designers are celebratin' today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I long for spring! I know it's right around the corner, I've seen Robins in my yeard for weeks! Hurry, Spring, hurry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min