Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oldie But Goodie

Well, it's not to much of an OLDIE, but it certainly is a GOODIE for Halloween.
My little nephew, Evan will be celebrating his very first Halloween and his mama LOVES Sock Monkeys (he has a BUNCH in his baby bedroom).  So this little New Oldie was a perfect fit for him.

Papers - Miscellaneous scrappies from my scrap bin (really, I'm trying to use all these scraps up!)
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Die Cutting Machine (for number "1")
Extra STUFF - Bazzill Pre-cut Scallop border, Dimensionals and Stickles

Visit The Bug Blog and check out what the rest of the design team whipped up - you'll be sure to be digging out some of these Oldies and make them new again!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min