Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps!

When was the last time you went to the carnival??

My hubby and I went to a local Catholic School's big carnival they have every Memorial Day weekend this year.      
Some fair food (that would be corn dogs) and a few games!  =)

Our favorite game??
Skee-ball - remember that one?  One time we played it during a visit to Cedar Point.  The arcade was terribly hot (it was in August for our Anniversary), but sweaty and hot or not, it was a blast!  =)

Why do I preface today's post with all this talk of sweaty carnival games and corn dogs?
Well, because today Bugaboo has a great CARNIVAL freebie today!!!!  =)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "A Kids View - Carnival" collection
Papers - Miscellaneous from my stash
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Embossing Folder
Extra STUFF -  BLING, Dimensionals, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp & Clear Glaze

Visit The Bug Blog and see all the other Carnival fabulous cards and once you've ooh'ed and aah'ed, head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and get your Carnival Fun freebie!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Thanks for letting me know ;>) I purchased some Bugaboo images recently, but keep forgetting about Freebie Friday! This is a good one :>)
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min