Monday, August 27, 2012

Anything But A Card Monday

I don't know about you, but I've been trying to savor these last few weeks before SUMMER 'ends' (not according to the calendar, of course).  We've been spending MORE time in the sunshine, MORE time enjoying our deck, MORE time grilling.  MORE time in general outside. 

Because, before you know it, where we live, it will be cold and there will be SNOW...... YUCK!

Heck, Friday I spent part of the afternoon on the deck, in my comfy chair, soaking up my Vitamin D, READING a book!!! And it wasn't even VACATION!!!

So, because of the OUTSIDE time, I've spent very little time in my studio.  HOWEVER, TODAY I whipped up this great little scrapbook page for a shadow box for our friends who had a new baby in May.  He is the most adorable little chunk you could ever want to snuggle.  

Sorry for comic smiley face on his photo - I haven't given the shadow box to our friends yet and would like to get their permission before I go posting his photo all over. 

In anycase, being crafters, I'm sure you can absolutely appreciate this cute little shadowbox page (8x8 in size) and because his room is done in a jungle theme the little Bugaboo Stamps Lions were a perfect fit!
Papers - Cute Papers I picked up with my mom during our last trip to Archivers & Cordinations
Coloring - Copics
TOOLS - EK Success Border Punch, Die cutting machine and Alphabet cartridge
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals to pop up select items on the page.  Shadow Box is an 8x8 box from M's

Thanks for popping by today and taking a look at my ABC project.  
Visit The Bug Blog and see what a few of our other designers did.
Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min