Monday, May 7, 2012

Anything But A Card Monday @ Bugaboo

Ready to speak in babyese?
Well when you see today's ABC project, you just might be talkin' a little baby talk.

It's Anything But A Card day over at Bugaboo Stamps and today I whipped up a cute little onsie for a very dear friend who is having a baby next month (we can hardly believe the baby will be here next month!).
This is just one of them - more to come.  =)
Coloring - GIMP
Tools - Iron, Onsie from JoAnn, Photo Effects Inkjet Transfer Paper & Ink Jet Printer
Here's a close up of the front - pretty cute, huh?
This image can all be found at The Bugaboo Stamps Store.
Wish me luck too - I'm off to my first day at my new job.  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions - 
Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (April) anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min