Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Hug a TREE Weekend!


I know it's not quite Earth Day - that's tomorrow, but I thought I'd get an early Hug A Tree go with this cute little Earth Day card.
PERFECT for a little Earth Day card using recycled papers (recycled right out of my scrappy bin that is) =)
Here's my little Tree-huggin' card for one of the kiddos in our family - 
Papers - All from my Scrappy bin  - Yep, I'm SERIOUS about the REUSE/RECYCLE thing!
Coloring - Copics - E00 E77 E79 G09 R83 R85 YG23 YG25
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & Sizzix Border Die
Extra STUFF - Felt for handmade Flower, Studio G Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Doodling

Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min