Thursday, April 19, 2012

A bad day at the beach....

Is better than a good day at work!!  And I bet anyone who is a beach lover will agree!  =)
Just the THOUGHT of sand between my toes makes me smile!

And today at Shelly's Images, this new Beach Path image is just FABULOUS and makes me want to GO TO THE BEACH! =)
A little Sand and Some Surf - AND a SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT challenge - all going on at the Shelly's Images blog.
Image -  Shelly's Images  - Beach Path
Papers - Miscellaneous Prints from my stash as well as Bazzill scraps
Coloring - Copics BG10 BG13 BG15 BG18 E30 E31 E33 E34 E35 E37 E39 G12 G14 YR04 YR07
Tools - Die Cutting Machine for Sand Dollar
Extra STUFF - Felt - hand cut Cloud, Prima Flowers - custom colored, Bling, Dimensionals, Stickles,  Stazon Jet Black Ink & Miscellaneous Sand & Surf sentiment.

Head on over to the Shelly's Images store and get your hands on this fabulous image and for a little more inspiration, see what the rest of the design team girlies did at the Shelly's Images blog.
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions - 
Just Keep on Creating - M, P1 - Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty Min!!!! I love the cloud you added and the little sand dollar is the perfect addition. I think I need some time with my toes in the sand too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so cool seeing what everyone is doing with this relaxing image, I really want to be at the beach right now doing absolutely nothing after seeing your card. I love the way you have coloured it in, especially the bright orange.

    I'm off to the beach now, I wish :(

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min