Friday, March 30, 2012

Flowers Flowers everywhere...

and the perfect flowers for any special person in your life.

Since my Tulips and Daffodils have been blooming since the beginning of March - and we've broken MANY temperature records so far this month (can you say 80+ degrees in March - UNHEARD OF), I'm all about flowers right now.  Love the look, love the smell, love the colors - Spring really is here (I HOPE).

Well, Jodie has created this new Flower Pot collection that is one of my new flower faves - ranks right up there with my favorite Flower Vases collection that I use for just about every occasion.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Flower Pot Collection
Papers - Scraps from my March Paper Swap and from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics B52 R22 RV42 RV69 RV99 YG23 YG25 YR18
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Stickles, Miscellaneous Sentiment, Custom Bling & Stazon Jet Black Ink

So, head on over to The Bugaboo Store and get your Flower Pot freebie and check out the rest of the collection too - you just might love it as much as I do!  =)
AND -
Hugs & Happy Spring Days!
This has been entered into the following challenges - 
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - 2E, SIO - Spring
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - SIO - Friendship
Freshly Brewed - JFF, 5E - Spring
More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday - 2W, 3E, C5 - #68 Easter/Spring
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these simple and sweet flowers. I also love your paper. Beautiful!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    I hope you will stop in tomorrow to check out our NEW Month long prize challenge as well as stop in to check out our BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min