Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Chics with Whimsie Doodles

Believe it or not, I'm trying to work ahead (if you can call working on Easter cards one week before Easter, working ahead - HA!)

Melyssa, the owner of Whimsie Doodles has created some awesome Easter images this month and they've been PERFECT for nearly all of the Easter Cards I needed.  However, Johnny, one of the kiddos in our family, well, when I saw the Koale's Chics image - an oldie but goodie image, I realized THIS was the  PERFECT image for him this Easter - Koale reminds me a lot of Johnny - the only thing missing from this cute image is his John Deere!  =)
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Koale's Chics"
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics B21 B23 B24 BG07 E000 E00 E31 E33 E34 E35 E37 R00 Y13 Y15 Y17 Y21 Y26 Y28 YG05 YG06
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Studio G Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, BLING, Raffia, Button, Paper Tape & Dimensionals

Be sure to check out all the new digi's Melyssa has created this month - you won't want to miss any of them (I may just be partial because I love her stuff though!)

Hugs & Happy Days!
This has been entered into the following challenges - 
Anything Goes Challenge - 2W, 1E - #63 Get ready For Easter Week2
Crafty Sentiments - 1E, SIO - Easter
Creative Card Crew - 2W - #7 Spring
Flourishes -  #162 Easter
Paper and Such Design - 2W, 2E - Spring Or Easter Week 1
Party Time Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #61 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Great card thanks so much for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Min, fab sentiment, well done .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min