Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Mini-Challenge

At The Bug Blog - Have you been playin' along all week??  
Be sure you get your creations loaded so you'll be entered in our grand prize drawing!
Today - it's an Anything Goes Challenge AND it's also a Freebie Friday!
Ava and Deacon have gotten out their holiday stuff out and are ready to create with you!
How stinkin' cute?!  You can get this Candy Cane Deacon FREE today at The Bugaboo Store.  
Apparently I had a brain drain this week - or a Brain Fart as we call it in my family (It's been HU-MID and 95+ ALL WEEK - 100+ the last two days). 
So instead of using this cute Deacon freebie (you can get it HERE) -
I made a Christmas card for my hubby.  DOH!
Papers - Doodlebug Design & Bazzill CS (stuff that has been in my STASH for quite sometime!)
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Punch 
Extra STUFF - Bling, Dimensionals & Computer Generated Sentiment

Be sure to head on over to The Bug Blog and check out all the super cute DEACON projects the Design Team created (they follow directions better than I do).  =)

Hugs & Happy Days!
This Sassy Gal has been entered into the following challenges - 
Paper Sundaes - 3E, C10 - Christmas in July
Christmas Inspirations - 2W, 2E, must be Christmas - Anything goes
2 Sisters - #448 Christmas In July 
Crafty Emma - E3 - #45 Christmas
Clear It Out! - 2W -  Use Old Supplies - Anything Goes 
Crazy Amigo Challenge -   Holiday/Vacation

8 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks so great! I loved it. Papers used are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the colours!! Thanks for sharing it with us and joining in our challenge at CES this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - great DP's and I would love a pair of those red killer heels!!
    Thanks for joining our 'christmas' challenge at CES.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this Sassy Gal! What a PERFECT Christmas Card for your hubby! Love the sentiment! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job. Well done and very fun. I loved stamp.this
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. I hope to see you again on the next challenges.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love this one Min! Love the papers...your coloring - and really love that sentiment!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing with us at xMas Inspirations!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min