Monday, December 13, 2010

Do you Hear the Music?!

Today at Shelly's Images, Music is in the Air with a Marvelous Monday New Release musical instrument - this super cool Clairnet image - this image takes me back to my days in the middle school band.  I played the Clairnet (I wanted to play the flute or drums).  I played the Clairnet for just a few years and then decided it wasn't for me and continued on with my piano playing which I still do today.

Funny though, a few years ago, my dad and I have this little 'Gotch ya' game we play (there's a long story behind the game, but I'll save that for another time) - it involves $10 and the way it is shuttled back and forth between the two of us.  That particular year it happened to come back to me in the form of quarters in my old clairnet case, complete with well aged clarinet enclosed.  That story makes me smile.
You can get your Clairnet image today only for a discount at Shelly's Images.  Be sure to pop over to the SI Blog too and check out the AMAZING projects some of the design team girlies created too!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Min,

    You've made so many gorgious cards lately !! They are so cute !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min