Sunday, January 25, 2009

Way too fast!

Happy Sunday! This weekend has flown by WAY TOO FAST!!!
Of course this morning I couldn't sleep in, so I spent the better part of the day working on a family album, a few cards and some other odds & ends.
So, because I'm not finished with the album yet and because the stickles are still drying on the cards, here's another layout I had finished. It's KIND of a repeat - it's a bit like the 2 I did for our parents for Christmas, but it was just such a great layout and photo that I had to put one in our album too.
Thanks for looking! I hope you had a great weekend! If you're anywhere where it's cold, stay bundled up and happy crafting!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min