Monday, January 12, 2009

How lucky am I....?

To have a 20 pound furball as my own personal crafting assistant?
His fee?
A sip of Mt. Dew from my blue glass (yes, he for some reason Gizmo likes Mt. Dew, but only from the blue glass when it's on my table) and some ribbon that I just happen to be using to chew on.
Maybe this is why I have such a tough time getting projects finished?!
What do ya think? He does take up a 'little' space!
This weekend wasn't too creatively productive - do you ever start one of those layouts that for some reason just takes you an infinite time to finish?! Well, that's what I started last week and it's still in need of some assistance. Though it wasn't creatively productive, we were productive in other areas. Laundry was nearly finished, I finished a blanket I was knitting AND Glen and I were able to do a little Tiger Woods golfing. And on top of that, I got to meet my girlfriends Amy & Sue and God Son Colin for lunch on Saturday to celebrate our Christmas.
It was a wonderful day, even with all the snow.
This week will be a productive week! Productive and indoor since its supposed to get downright cold - I half saw something on the news this morning while I was still sleepwalking about, a temperature being minus 5 (as in 5 degrees below zero, as in HOLY BRRRRRRRR). This temperature isn't including the wind chill either.
Sounds like a good week to get some scrappin' done, doesn't it?
Happy Craftin!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Hello and thanks for signing up to follow journaling junkie. I trust that you will be encouraged and inspired. I would love it if you submitted for the challenges too.

    My cat, sits on my lap so I may feel the love - but can't get anything crafty done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet :). If my dog had the nerve to walk to stairs I'm sure he would follow me to my scraproom, haha.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min