Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Challenge and Some Inspiration!

So I came across this awesome site, Scrap Friendzy about a month ago and joined (it's free, fun, motivational & inspirational!) The ladies on the site are wonderful sweet & creatively supportive. Each day, they post a crafty challenge - One day it may be Using a specified sketch to create a layout, Using a quote, using a certain technique for a card, etc. The fun part is that you get to see everyone elses creations using the same 'challenge'.
So, one of the challenges was one that Ronda chose - it was to use a sketch to create a LO. Now, I'm not normally one to use other's sketches. I usually sketch a LO with my ideas and chicken scratch before I start cutting. But, I have to tell you, I REALLY enjoyed this challenge. And on top of that I LOVE the way it turned out!!!
This is Glen and I celebrating our 5th Anniversary in Aruba this past August.

Can you see why I love the way it turned out?? :o)
The quote says, "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away".
So, if you need of some creative inspiration or a challenge, stop by and visit.
Happy Creating!!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min