Friday, October 24, 2008

Are you READY for some FOOTBALL?

Yep, this weekend is the Michigan vs. Michigan State College Football game. So, in honor of that, I thought I'd post a layout I designed for the Live Laugh Love & Scrap store in Oxford.

Materials Used - World Win Card Stock in Yellow, Blue & Green (can't remember specific names)
Pigskin textured paper for footballs & text & of course, I can't remember where the printed paper came from.....DOH!
Prisma pencils for the yard lines on the green 'football' field
Cricut - Walk in My Garden (leaf) to make footballs, Base Camp for title & Accent Essentials for the squiggly arrows.
DMC Floss in Cream for Football laces
Quote I found online, computer generated: It reads "The Smell of Pigskin. The Diehard Fans. The Lavish Tailgating. But most importantly, The Need to Tackle Someone! IT MUST BE FOOTBALL SEASON!"
LET'S GO BLUE!!!
Happy Craftin' & Football Rootin!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min