Thursday, March 15, 2018

Oldie But Goodie Birthday

Happy Thursday Friends!  

Today is an Oldie But Goodie Day at The Bug Blog.  We've dusted off our favorite Oldies and today, I pulled out this fancy Heels and Accessories to celebrate a co-workers birthday.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Heels and Accessories
Papers - PTI Cardstock & Erin Bradley Designs Digi Papers
Extra STUFF - Pearl Stickles, Dimeisionals & Bling

Pop over and see what other oldies the Bug designers busted out - you're sure to be inspired by the creativity.  I know I am every time I visit!  :)

Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. Min, this is beautiful. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card is really fantastic. I love all the pearls accents that you used on the card. So elegant.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min