Tuesday, November 21, 2017

New Release - Three Snomies

So, I'm slowly getting back into my studio.

Long story short - I had a huge cabinet of 'stuff' on the wall, which decided to fall OFF the wall.

Wish I would have taken a picture of the MESS that I've been cleaning up!  Needless to say, trying to clean up & reorganize between working and a very helpful 3 year old has been a challenge.

Even more challenging, getting ANY crafting done in this 'studio' if you can call it that right now.

Ah, maybe between Christmas and New Years I can get myself reorganized!

In the meantime, today Bugaboo has this super cute little Three Snowmen release, complete with cute hats, ear warmers and scarves!  Yup, cold weather is here in the med-west.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Three Snowmen
Papers - Cosmo Cricket print, Kraft & core'dination cardstock
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals

Here's to a great day!

Hugs & Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min