Saturday, October 21, 2017

BINGO!

Happy Saturday and Happy BINGO day!!

Today's Bingo at The Bug Blog had me whippin' up this little beauty, of course, for our little beauty!  :)

My Bingo - I went diagionally - 3 Layers, Players Choice (Bugaboo Digi) AND a Gem (or 3)

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Kidz Daisy 2
Papers - Doodlebug Design & PTI Cardstock
Extra STUFF - Ribbon, gems, Paper Smooches sentiment & Stazon Jet Black Ink

Be sure to visit the Bug Blog and join the fun!  

Win and you can add some fabulous Bugaboo Stamps digis to your collection - all of your choosing!

Perfect reason to play along!

Hugs & Happy Days!


Challenge Submissions - 

Glitter n Sparkle  -Anything Goes

Crafty Friends Challenge  Anything goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min