Friday, April 21, 2017

Bugaboo Freebie!

It's Freebie Friday at The Bugaboo Stamps Store/Catch The Bug Blog!

The beauty is that you can pick up this adorable Jesse Boy Bear and add it to your Bugaboo Collection!!

I used him and made him a her - Jessie Bear!  :)

Girls can wear baseball hats and overalls,, right?

I think it turned out super cute - how about you?
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Jesse Boy Bear
Papers - Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin & Kraft Paper
Extra STUFF - Bling, Dimensionals, Recollections Lace, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today and see all the other designers wonderful creations.

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min