Saturday, February 18, 2017

BINGO!!

Even with I think of the word BINGO - I either shout it in my mind, or sing the little BINGO song...there was a farmer had a dog and BINGO was his name-O

Maybe it's because we have Olivia and we sing these songs, or maybe it's some deep rooted childhood thing!  LOL  

Anyway, today is a BINGO day at The Bug Blog and I've had the chance to play along!!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Love Ewe
Papers - Doodlebug Design Prints & PTI Cardstock & Kraft Paper from my scrappy bin
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Ribbon, BLING, Dimensionals & Glossy Accents

My BINGO - right down the middle - Bugaboo Image, Red & Sparkle.

This was Livy's Valentine's Day card for her special box.  :)

Be sure to pop on over to The Bug Blog and join the BINGO Fun.

See if you can say it without shouting it either outloud or in your mind.  LOL

Hugs & Happy Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min