Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New Year!

The Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Design Team is back from a marvelous Holiday Vacation and we've got a TON of inspiration for you!
Today is our first of the month, Anything Goes Challenge!

I had the chance to dust off some of my papers and markers after all the remodeling around here (once I unearthed it from the moving boxes and Christmas wrapping paper & gift bags)!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Chickz - Cool Chick
Papers - Miscellaneous PTI & random prints from my scrappy bin
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Stickles, Glaze, Button & Ribbon

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and join the Anything Goes fun (and a CHANGE to WIN some great Bugaboo Stamps Prizes!!)

AND - if you haven't heard the news.....
Mark your calendars for next Saturday's kick off to the 7th Bugaboo Stamps Birthday Bash - Under the Sea!  Put on your FINS and splash to the fun with the entire design team!  :)

Hugs & Happy Days!



1 comment:

  1. Love this card Min. Oh my this is image is so cute and I love the colours you used. What a wonderful card!!
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min