Thursday, February 11, 2016

Oldie But Goodie Thursday

It's an Oldie But Goodie Thursday at The Bug Blog.

And what do we have for you today?  This little cutie - not a SUPER Oldie, but a few weeks old.  :)

I just LOVE these new Chickies that Jodie is creating!  I can't get enough of them!!
And who wouldn't love these yummy cupcakes on their birthday?!
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Bling, Accent Glaze, Paper Smooches Sentiment, SU Ink & Stickles

If you want to see what other oldies the designers are dusting off today, head on over to The Bug Blog and find wonderful inspiration.

Thanks so much for visiting today - I hope you have a wonderfully inspired day!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min