Saturday, September 5, 2015

Anything Goes @ The Bug Blog!

It's the first Saturday of the month - and you know what that means?
Any ANYTHING GOES challenge over at The Bug Blog!  :)

Seems like lately, every time I turn around, we need a sympathy card.  So, I've been stock piling these simple but heartfelt cards.

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - tulip and bugs
Papers - PTI Cardstock
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals & Tulle

Visit The Bug Blog and join the Anything Goes FUN!  And, if you haven't been by The Bugaboo Stamps Store lately, I might suggest you visit....there are some really fabulous NEW images and lots of oldies too for your collection!

Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min