Thursday, May 21, 2015

Oldie Bug Goodie @ The Bug

Yep, another GREAT OLDIE to share with you today!! :)

This one is for one of the kiddos in our family who celebrated her 17th birthday earlier this month!
She was 5 when she was the flower girl in our wedding....how time flies!

Happy Birthday Claire!
 Image - Bugaboo Stamps - chickz - happy birdday chickie
Paper - Doodlebug Design print, PTI Cardstock
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Doodling & Stickles

Head on over to The Bug Blog and check out the other Oldies that the girlies dusted off.  I'm sure like me you'll be adding more 'must haves' to your wish list!

Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. This is so so fun!! Perfect for a 17 year old gal. I love the way you popped up the balloons. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min