Saturday, November 29, 2014

'Tovers!

Do you have any 'tovers after Turkey Day?
Well, today we have a new challenge at The Bug Blog.
It's all about using your LEFTOVERS - or scraps you may call them.  We call 'em 'tovers in our house.  :)
Use ONLY paper scraps from another project - no new pieces of paper.
Here's my 'Tover project....
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps left over from previous projects
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Velvet Ribbon in my scrappy bucket, Dimensionals, Doodling & BLING

I'm off to get ready for our FIRST Family Turkey Day after Turkey Day dinner with all our family and munchkin.

Head on over to The Bug Blog and join the 'Tovers fun!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min