Saturday, May 31, 2014

Recipe Challenge @ The Bug Blog

We've got a recipe today at The Bug Blog:  Kraft, Embossing AND a POP of Color!

Believe it or not, there are 4 of us on my floor at work that are pregnant.  And once of the girls just had a sweet Baby Girl named Emma.  Only fitting that something fun, girly and bring accompanied the onsies and bib I whipped up.  :)
Paper - Kraft & Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Tools - EK Success border punch, Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Ribbon, Studio G Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Dimensionals, Stickles & Doodling

Come play along with us at The Bug Blog.  Lots of chances to WIN!
Hugs & Happy Days!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min