Thursday, April 24, 2014

Oldie But Goodie: Baby Gift edition

So because I shared with you the Onsies on Monday, I thought I'd share with you a few more things that ended up in the Baby Gift Bag, including the Baby card that has a little Oldie But Goodie Bugaboo sweetie!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Baby Bundle Heart
Papers - Doodlebug Design Baby stack & Bazzill Cardstock
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & CM Corner punch
Extra STUFF - BLING, Colorbox Ink, Doodling, Dimensionals & Studio G Sentiment Stamp

Of course, the Blanket, hand-knitted.  It's something that I do for all the new babies in the family.  :)
And I love the little shadow boxes.  So because little Isla (baby sis) has a big sister, Suzannah, it was only fitting that they have matching shadow boxes for their bedrooms! 



Yep, so that's part of the baby gift bag for this new little addition to our family.  
What fun I had whipping these little projects up!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  It's always nice to share some new creations with others that can appreciate the time and thought that goes into them!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blanket, Min! You're so crafty!! I love your shadow boxes, too. Great papers and layouts! I'm sure these will bring big smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min