Saturday, November 16, 2013

B-I-N-G-O

It's BINGO day at The Bug Blog - ready to do a little BINGO-ing?
Here we GO.....

My Bingo - Brad, Starts with "T" (as in Teddy) and Bugaboo Image
My Creation - another Birthday card for one of the Kiddos in the family
Papers - Doodlebug Design & Bazzill Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Liquid Pearls, Doodling, Stickles and BLING

Be sure to join the BINGO fun over at The Bug Blog - heck, you just might be one of our winners!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Challenge Submissions:


2 comments:

  1. So very adorable Min! Your coloring and papers are perfect here! Such a great sentiment to go with him too! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min