Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hangin' With My Peeps!

Just a few more Easter cards I've been finishing up.  This is a cute image from Whimsie Doodles. 
I remember growing up the Peeps we would get in our Easter Baskets.  My dad LOVED the Peeps.  We didn't have all the different colors they have now - we had Yellow and Pink.  =)
So, when I saw this image, I thought it would be cute to use.
I've been fiddling with my Flower Soft lately and included some on this card.  If I had the blue and purple, I'd have flower softed them too! =)
 Image - Whimsie Doodles
Papers - Coredinations, White Cardstock & TPC Dots
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Flower Soft, Buttons, Googley Eyes and DMC Floss

Thanks for popping by today! Happy Hump Day!
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. Min--great use of Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute Min ! What a great idea to add FS ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min