Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gettin' Punchy with Shelly's Images

Happy Thursday!  I know you're all looking for a new challenge today!  Why not join us over at Shelly's Images for the "Gettin' Punchy" weekly challenge. 

We all have those punches that we HAD to have. 
How many of them have been collecting dust and not been used??
I know I try & make it a habit to use at least ONE punch on every project I make....great in theory, not always great in the creative process.

So, your challenge today should you chose to accept it - Use your punches on your project!

I thought I'd share mine with you :)
Image - Shelly's Images
Paper - Coredinations, Kraft & Recollections
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Bling, Ribbon and Smooch

Be sure to pop over to Shelly's Images and join us for this week's Gettin' Punchy Challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This creation has been entered into the following challenges -

1 comment:

  1. WOW Sis! This is my first chance to see this image in living color and I just LOVE everything you did with it. The coloring of the shoe is just perfect. And the flowers look incredible. Thanks for sharing this beauty....and thanks so much for everything you do for Shelly's Images. Not to mention everything you do as my honorary Sis and my VERY best friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min