Saturday, July 9, 2016

Christmas in July: BUGABOO STYLE!

It's that time of year when we dust off the Christmas images, kick off the flip flops & Beach Hats and celebrate - 
It's Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog
CHRISTMAS IN JULY week!!

Today's challenge to get the week kicked off - 


Well, here are my little snowmen - so weird to be using Christmas papers and snowmen in July for me....but at least I'm getting a head start on Livy's Christmas cards.  :)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Winter Trio
Papers:  My Mind's Eye (some of my most favorite, hoarded paper!!) & Coredinations
Tools - Nesties & Cuttlebug
Extra STUFF - Plastic, Dimensionals, Stickles, Glitter, Twine, PTI Button, SU Ink & Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp

Stop on over to The Bug Blog and check out the other creations from our Bugaboo Designers today AND be sure to join the FUN!  Lots of ways to win this week and LOTS of prizes for the taking!!  :)

Hugs & Happy Days! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the fun shaker! Super cute & fun!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min