Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oldie and a Giggle

In our household, we're slowly getting back into a routine and an important part of that routine is HUMOR!
We have used humor for the past year while my dad was sick to get through even the tough times -
So, ONWARD with the HUMOR!
Today is an Oldie but Goodie day at Bugaboo - the PERFECT reason for a little card humor - NOT to mention that living in Michigan, it seems like EVERY FLIPPIN' Day we're getting snow - not huge snow, but an inch here, an inch there - and can I tell you - some people that live in this state STILL CAN NOT DRIVE in the SNOW (even though we've been getting it now for nearly three months!!). 
Yep, rollin' my eyes here!
So, I thought I'd use the snow frustraion and add a little Humor
These cute Snowmen are perfect for a snow card.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Snowmen" set
Paper - Core Couture and Miscellaneous CS from my stash
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Nesties & Sizzix Snowflake Die
Extra STUFF - Doodlebug Designs Border, Miscellaneous Snow flake Brad, Snow'bling' Embroidery Floss, Dimensionals & Computer Generated Sentiment

Not quite sure who's mailbox this fella will be arriving in, but if it's someone in a snowy state, I'm sure they'll get a chuckle out of it!

Be sure to check back tomorrow at Bugaboo for this week's Freebie.  If you didn't get the freebie from last Friday - head on over to the Store and get it!
Be sure to find a little Humor in your day today (It's almost Friday!!!) 
This Yellow Snow Humor has been entered into the following challenges -


11 comments:

  1. Oh you really made me giggle Min ! What a fun card ! I love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Min! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love humorous cards, Min--and this is one of the best. The scarf is perfect with the orange fringe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Min this is awesome! I love these snowmen and the extra bling you added, not to mention the tassels on his scarf are just PERFECT! Great card as always!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Min, I am right there with you on the snow, the people who can't drive in it (coming from a WI girl living in NJ where many think it is a SOUTHERN state) -- you have knocked this one out of the park -- love the hilarious sentiment and the perfectly placed glitter domes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Min-Min, you crack me up! I'm postively ROTFLMAO!!! What a great (& funny) card! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! Now that is funny. Great job Min. LOVE the scarf and those little "snowballs" I picked some of them up too. They're perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, too funny! Thank you so much for joining us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't eat yellow snow...love it! I miss the snow sometimes;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Min. The setiment is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely supersweet :)Amazing snowflake :)
    Thank´s for joining us at TFWC :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min