Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October & Happy Bugaboo Freebie Friday!

The month of October is one of my most FAVORITE months!!


My Hubby's BIRTHDAY is today - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU!!

My nephew Colin closes out the month with his 5th birthday on the 31st.

Halloween, one of my most FAVORITE holidays to decorate for, wraps up the month also.

But a SUPER HUGMONGO reason I'm super excited today is -
I'm Guest Designing for Bugaboo Stamps ALL MONTH LONG!!
WOO HOO!!


And on top of THAT excitement, today is Friday!!


We all love Fridays - for OBVIOUS reasons, but do you know why I LOVE Fridays?

Because Fridays means FREEBIES at Bugaboo Stamps - talk about a BONUS!!
It's a Drinkin' with DeDe Freebie!
What in the world am I talking about?  No, I haven't been drinking (even though it's 5 o'clock somewhere).  I'm talking about a today's freebie image from Bugaboo!

Isn't DeDe just Charming and Cute (and lookin' maybe a little lit?!)
Image - Bugaboo "Dede Christmas Set"
Paper - Cosmo Cricket prints and Cardstock/Kraft
Technique - Sizzix Embossing: Snowflakes
Coloring - Copics
Punches - EK Success
Extra STUFF - Bling, Doodling, Ribbon, Studio G Sentiment, Dimensionals
And of course - a few challenges too -
Pile it On - Cute & Charming
Practical Scrappers - Stamps
Tuesday Throwdown - Punches
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bling
Creative Inspirations -Christmas in September
Incy Wincy Design - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenges - Ribbons and Bows

Thanks so much for stopping by today and celebrating my first official day as Bugaboo Guest Designer.
I hope you'll join us all month for lots of great fun and inspiration!! Be sure to stop by the Bug Blog and see what the other fabulous Bugaboo Designers have created and don't forget to grab your freebie!!
You can see the entire DeDe Christmas digi-set at Bugaboo Stamps and even better yet - Jodie has bundle prices, because we all know, you can't just have ONE!! These Bugaboo digi's are like potato chips in my opinion - ever stop at just ONE potato Chip? I think not! YUMM-O!
Happy Hauntin' n' Craftin' Too!

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the different DP and that bow is perfect because it mirrors the bows on her dress. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for joniing us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny image and great layers and embellies! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwndown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Min! I love the layout and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Thanks for joining us at PIO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min